The core Endoscopy management software system focuses on Endoscopy inpatients and outpatient procedures and provides a platform to manage the patient care plan.
HICSS has along-established history of providing high quality endoscopy reporting used by clinical services all over the United Kingdom.
- Millions of endoscopy procedures reported in HICSS.
- Used by clinical teams for over 20 years.
- Developed by an NHS trust in partnership with practicing clinicians.
- Has direct integration with JAG/NED.
- Can integrate with your trusts Patient Master Index.
- Can take direct pathology feeds and send/receive data from order communication systems.
- NEDi2 compliant.
- Approved to DCB 0129 CSO.
- All proceeds are invested back into the NHS.
- Enables a patient-centric approach.
HICSS complies with the current National Endoscopy Database requirements: click here to see our performance.