Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine that looks at diseases of the oesophagus (gullet), stomach, small and large intestines (bowel), liver, gallbladder and pancreas.
The HICSS Gastroenterology module supports this speciality of medicine and is extremely popular with our customers. This module provides a platform to manage the patient care plan, especially patients with long term chronic conditions. This module covers all inpatient and outpatient procedures in this areas.
- Allows Gastroenterology departments to manage and plan for their patients with chronic conditions including IBD, Crohns disease, Ulcerative colitis and Barratt’s.
- Creates a complete clinical electronic record for Gastroenterology patients.
- Records details of every patient contact, including outpatient and inpatient reviews, phone reviews and flare line contacts.
- Captures all data required for the national IBD registry and produces reports in the required format for easy submission.
- Provides a patient centric summary screen that gives an instant overview of each patient’s condition and history.
- Includes a PROM form to capture patient reports.
- Records diagnosis, appropriate scoring, plans, follow up and medication.
- Supports detailed recording of biologics drug data for audit and IBD registry purposes.
- Supports virtual clinic processes.
- With the optional pathology feed the drug and diagnosis blood monitoring functions alert clinicians to out of range patient test results so appropriate action can be taken.
- Includes MDT functionality to manage MDT sessions, include patients for discussion and record outcomes.
Please contact us for more information